Current active clinical research trials
- CALM – 2 – CONTROLLING AND LOWERING BLOOD PRESSUREWITH THE MOBIUS-HD – A clinical trial for resistant hypertension
- TARGET-BP Trial – A pivotal, multicenter, blinded, sham procedure-controlled trial of renal denervation by the Peregrine system kit, in subjects with hypertension. (A clinical trial of renal denervation for patients with resistant hypertension)
- CIMB-8972-201-A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of IMB-1018972 in Patients with Refractory Angina (A clinical trial for patients with refractory angina and no options for revascularization)
- 20180059 - The Cardiovascular Multi-dimensional Observational Investigation of the Use of PCSK9 Inhibitors (cvMOBIUS) (A clinical trial for patients with hyperlipidemia and atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease)
- KBP5074 - A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of KBP‑5074 in Patients with Moderate-to-Severe Chronic Kidney Disease and Uncontrolled Hypertension – (BLOCK/CKD) (A clinical trial of new medication for patients with refractory hypertension and moderate to severe renal disease)
- Define GPS clinical trial: The DEFINE GPS (distal evaluation of functional performance with intravascular sensors to assess the narrowing effect: guided physiologic stenting) study will assess the use of iFR in conjunction with the Philips Image-Guided Co-registration System (SyncVision) for PCI guidance and the enhancement of treatment outcomes.
- IMPROVE clinical trial: The IMPROVE clinical trial is the largest randomized controlled trial to date to assess the superiority of intravascular ultrasound (IVUS)-guided over angiography-guided percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) for complex coronary lesions on the co-primary clinical outcome of target vessel failure (TVF) at 12 months and the co-primary imaging endpoint of the final post-PCI minimal stent area (MSA) assessed by IVUS.